New Orleans, Louisiana, is a city known for its unique culture, music and food, but intermingled among the arts and history of the city is an array of urban legends, with some dating back as far as the city's founding.
From vampires and werewolves, to phantom lights and hidden people in the bayou, this program will discuss some of the most famous and chilling urban legends of the city of New Orleans!
- "Good-old Fashioned Ragtime"
- "Silent Shadows"
- "Something's Wrong" by Peder B. Helland
- "The New Orleans French Quarter at Night" by Maple Films
- "Hotel Monteleone: The Most Celebrated Hotel in the French
- Quarter" by HotelMonteleone
- "New Orleans, USA" by ALLin4K
- "One of the Most Haunted Houses in New Orleans" by EpicureanRd