Only 5 minutes to make this yummy tangy and creamy with lime and garlic. Great for veggies, chicken wings and fries!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup milk can substitute with half and half, cream or evaporated milk
- ½ bunch cilantro just give it a rough chop - use stems and all!
- 1 lime juiced - you can add the zest for even more zing!
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Give the cilantro a rough chop and add it to the food processor - stems and all. The stems have a ton of flavor and the food processor will do a fine job chopping them up!
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate to allow the flavors to meld - this is even better on day two, enjoy!