If all snowball fights always involved these sweet and salty peanut butter snowballs, we'd gladly participate in each and every one.
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2/3 c. graham crackers crumbs
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and salt. Using a whisk or a hand mixer, mix ingredients until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into balls and place on cooling rack fitted onto a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate and coconut oil and stir until smooth. Dip peanut butter balls in white chocolate and return to cooling rack. Garnish with sprinkles and let set in the refrigerator, about 10 minutes. Serve.