No-bake pumpkin cheesecake balls are the perfect confection to make during the fall. The cheesecake filling is bursting with pumpkin flavor and wrapped in a decadent sweet chocolate coating that is so good that you won’t be able to stop popping them in your mouth.
- 2 cups good quality white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cups gingersnap crumbs
- 12 ounces white almond bark, coating
- 1 cup orange candy melts, optional drizzle
- Add the white chocolate chips to a small heat-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until completely melted and smooth. Set it aside.
- Using either a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl and handheld mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar for 1½ to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and continue mixing for another 1 minute or until well combined and uniform in color.
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs and gingersnap crumbs. Mix just until combined.
- Beat in the melted white chocolate chips. Mix just until well incorporated.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set them aside.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the cheesecake dough. Roll the dough into a ball and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Place the rolled balls back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Add the white almond bark to a heat-safe mixing bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Roll the cheesecake balls in the melted almond bark. Place the coated cheesecake ball onto a fork. Gently tap any excess coating off. You can use a spoon to pour the coating over any bare spots. Use a toothpick to gently push the coated cheesecake ball off the fork onto the second prepared baking sheet. Repeat the steps. Allow the coating to harden completely.
- Add the orange candy melts to a heat-safe small bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval until melted and smooth. Use either a small spoon, a squeeze bottle, a fork, or a disposable decorator’s bag with the very end of the tip snipped. Drizzle the orange candy melts in the pattern of your choice. Allow the drizzled topping to completely harden before serving.