Yes, it is true. I said what I said! Look how delicious it is. It is so easy to make!!!
- 2- 14oz bags of white chocolate chips
- 1- 8oz brick of cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered/confectioners/icing sugar
- 1 TBSP half and half or heavy cream
- Semi-sweet chocolate OPTIONAL
- Beat cream cheese for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Melt white chocolate in 30 second increments in your microwave until all melted. Add to your cream cheese mixture. Mix to combine with your hand mixer. Add in vanilla, and powdered sugar. Again, combine ingredients. Add in half and half and mix until completely combined.
- In a parchment paper lined 8x8 inch pan, pour the mixture. It is a different texture and needs spread out. You can wet the utensil you are using or use another piece of parchment on top and use your hands to smooth. Let sit for at least 4 hours, overnight is best.
- OPTIONAL.....Melt 1/3d cup of semi-sweet chocolate and drizzle on tiop. Use 1 cup and spread a layer of chocolate on top.