This strawberry cheesecake fudge is so delicious and takes a mere 20 minutes to make.
- 3 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup flour or vanilla box cake mix, or 1 - 3.4 ounce box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs or 1 ½ cups broken up cookies
- ¾ cup strawberry topping for ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Throw chips, milk, cream cheese and vanilla into a pot. Melt over low heat. Constantly stir to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Add the pudding mix. Keep stirring. Total cooking time about 10 minutes.
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Dump the mix into the pan. Top with dollops of strawberry topping (or jam) and sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Swirl everything together.
- Add a little more jam/topping.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut and enjoy.