Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge is a quick and easy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe. It's so delicious and makes for the perfect No-Bake dessert recipe for Thanksgiving.
- 7 oz White Chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 stick Butter
- ½ cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 1 brick
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put the white chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Melt it in the microwave at 30 seconds bursts. Stir constantly so that there are no lumps formed and its silky smooth.
- TIP: If you wish to be precise you can use a thermometer to check the temperature is at 28C or 82F. To quickly cool down your chocolate, open your refrigerator and stir the chocolate with a wooden or silicone spatula in front of the fridge. The cool air from the fridge will help cool down your white chocolate quickly.
- Once all melted and smooth; add the remaining ingredients and mix well until smooth and lumpfree.
- TIP: If the chocolate has hardened again, pop it in the microwave again for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, mix it with a spatula. If it still has lumps, pop it on the microwave for another 30 seconds and then mix it again. Keep mixing the Fudge Batter until its silky smooth and lumpfree.
- Line a Tray with Foil and pour the fudge batter in it. Pop it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Get it out of the freezer, remove the foil. Warm your knife by soaking it in hot water and then cut out sharp and clean squares. Keep wiping your knife at regular intervals to remove anything stuck onto it, which might get in the way of sharp squares.
- Serve and Enjoy!