This dessert is perfect for summer! It takes 10 minutes to make it with only 4 ingredients.
- 2 (14-ounce/396ml) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (470g) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup (120g) freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 8 limes)
- 10 ounces (285g) Ritz (or Ducales) crackers (85 crackers, from about 3 sleeves)
- Whisk together the condensed milk and heavy cream in a large bowl until combined. Add the lime zest and juice and whisk until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Spread 1 cup (240ml) of the condensed milk mixture on the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate, an 11-inch (28cm) oval casserole, or a similar large shallow dish. Top with a single layer of Ritz crackers. Repeat, alternating layers of filling and crackers, until the dish is full, finishing with a layer of filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight—the longer you wait, the more the crackers will soften and meld with the filling. Serve cold, zesting more fresh lime over the top, if you like.