Quick and easy sweet Milk Balls with only 3 ingredients. You can also add things like food coloring and flavorings like vanilla extract to change the taste.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 cup milk
- Combine everything in a shallow pan and whisk to combine.
- Cook over medium heat and keep stirring as it thickens.
- Once all thickened and solidified you can move it to a dish or pan of some sort.
- (optional) If you wish to color/flavor it or make several colors/flavors; this is when you will divide it up.
- (optional) Add any extract flavorings and colors.
- Oil up your hands and begin making them into balls.
- Garnish with cocoa powder.
- You can add food coloring to change the color.
- Use vanilla extract (or any extract you wish) to change the flavor.
- Garnish with cocoa powder to make it look pretty and impressive.
- Milk balls are like Mochi. Typically made with cornstarch, milk and sugar. Not every house has cornstarch but typically has flour. So this version is more accessible.