Fudge like you've never tried it before. Chocolate fudge with chips and pretzels folded in. Ever so salty and sweet.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1x14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup Lay’s Wavy potato chips crushed
- 1 cup mini ROLD GOLD pretzels crushed
- Line a square 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Over low heat, in a medium sized pot, add the chocolate chips and condensed milk and stir with a wooden spoon until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and stir in ½ cup of the crushed ROLD GOLD pretzels and ½ cup of the crushed Lay’s Wavy potato chips.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the parchment lined baking pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes. While chilling, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave until smooth at 30 second intervals stirring after each interval.
- Remove the fudge from the fridge. Pour 3/4 of the dark chocolate over the fudge and smooth it out. Scatter the remaining crushed Lay’s potato chips and pretzels on top of the dark chocolate and drizzle the remaining melted dark chocolate to finish.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares.
NOTE: When I made these I left out the pretzels and did 2 full cups of Lay's plain potato chips.