This decadent fudge only takes a few ingredients. You'll be surprised how easy it is.
- 9 Graham Cracker squares
- 3 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 1 (3.4-oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- Line a square (8-x-8” or 9-x-9”) baking pan with parchment paper then grease with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with graham cracker squares so that the the entire bottom of the pan is covered, trimming graham crackers if necessary.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, vanilla and salt. Cook, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add pudding mix; stir until completely dissolved. Turn off heat and add marshmallow fluff. Stir until melted. Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Cut into small squares.