Take an exclusive walk through Rome's newest exhibit at Museo delle Terme (Museo Nazionale Romano). Highlights of this greatest hits show include new casts of the deceased from Pompeii, a recently discovered processional chariot (Civita Giuliana), a statue of Hercules found on the Via Appia, the new public display of the Chigi Tablet, and much more!
- 0:00 Introduction to the exhibit
- 0:31 casts of bodies from Pompeii
- 1:31 Odysseus from Sperlonga
- 2:25 Chigi Tablet- newly re-acquired by the Italian government and put on display for the first time!
- 4:46 Time and Eternity: Osiris Kronokrator and Aion
- 5:07 Newly discovered (2017-2019) wedding chariot from nearby Pompeii (Civita Giuliana) - first time on public display after restoration, and other examples of "works and days- daily life in art" including Terracina crane relief
- 7:00 Marengo silver hoard with Lucius Verus
- 8:08 African youth (bigio morato marble) newly on public display
- 8:40 Newly discovered (2023) Hercules statue from Via Appia
- 9:58 The bronze orator (Perugia)- famous Republican statue with Etruscan roots