This English muffin pizza recipe is very fast and very kid-friendly... They can make them and all you have to do is bake them! Pizza sauce, cheese, and their choice of topping make this a great snack or anytime meal.
- 4 English muffins, split
- ½ cup canned pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni sausage
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange the English muffin halves cut-side up on a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of each one; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and browned on the edges, about 10 minutes.