Don't spend hours making pizza dough! Instead, have all the pizza you could ever want, fast, with my 15-Minute Pizza Dough recipe (it's Yeast-Free!).
- 2 ½ cups (12 ½ oz/355 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons (7oz/187g) water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup (4 oz/115 g) 5 minute pizza sauce
- 2 cups (6 oz/170 g) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, or fresh herbs of your choice, for garnish
- ½ cup (1½ oz/43 g) pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Combine the water and oil in a separate measuring jug.
- Slowly add the water mixture to the flour, holding back a little in case you don't need it all.
- Using a wooden spoon (or your hands) and mix until the dough comes together into a ball. It should be soft, but not sticky. Add a splash more water if your dough is too dry.
- Lightly flour your work area and a rolling pin then roll dough into a 12-inch circle using your hands (to make 2 smaller pizzas, divide the dough in half and roll into two 8-inch pizzas).
- Transfer the pizza base to a pizza tray or large baking tray. Spoon the 5 Minute Pizza Sauce over the pizza base. Cover generously with a layer of cheese, pepperoni, and fresh oregano.
- Bake the pizza for 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice and enjoy!