- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- curry powder, divided
- cream cheese, softened
- scallion, thinly sliced
- clove garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- - tablespoons heavy cream, if needed
- crackers, bread, or crudite, for serving
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat with the olive oil. Add the chicken, and sprinkle with salt and some of the curry powder. Flip after 5 minutes, and finish cooking through. Let cool, and shred with two forks.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, cream cheese, garlic, scallion, and remaining curry powder. Stir using a fork to combine. Taste, and add heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time to thin if needed, and add salt to your preference.
- Serve as desired. Enjoy!
TIP: If you'd rather you could use one 12.5oz can of chicken breast to speed things up. Just make sure to drain it first. Then it's a quick dumping everything together, mix and enjoy. I might get a second can just in case. You may want more or less chicken in it. Make it chunkier. Start with one.https://mytherapistcooks.com/curry-chicken-dip/