These pancake dippers are pancake sticks stuffed with bacon are easy to make and extra delicious when dipped in maple syrup.
- Pancake mix plus ingredients to prepare enough for 16 pancakes
- 1 pound bacon should be 16 strips, fully cooked until crisp
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Cook the bacon using your preferred method until the bacon is crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the pancake mix according to the package instructions.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Ladle the pancake mix onto the griddle in the same width and length as one slice of bacon. Immediately lay one slice of bacon onto the pancake, then drizzle 1-2 teaspoons of additional pancake batter over the bacon, but do not entirely cover the strip of bacon. Cook the pancake until golden brown on one side, then flip and continue to cook until the pancake is fully set. Remove from the griddle then repeat this process with the remaining pancake batter and bacon.
- Serve the bacon pancakes with maple syrup for dipping.
NOTE: The pancake mix you use doesn't really matter. Here are some options.