- ½ cup (2 ½oz/71g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup (2 ½ fl oz/75 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 generous tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 mini pepperonis
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil or oregano will work)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable bowl.
- Add in the milk and oil then mix together. There might be some lumps but that is ok.
- Spoon on the pizza sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter.
- Sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, and dried herbs
- Microwave for roughly 2 minutes or so, until it rises up and the toppings are bubbling (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Enjoy straight away!
If you were interested; here is the pizza sauce recipe she mentions. Enjoy this simple 5 Minute Pizza Sauce recipe for traditional pizza or my Pizza Cupcakes, Pizza Pop-Tarts, Pizza Scones & more of my favorite pizza recipes!