- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix ingredients together until moist
- Grease your pan
- Roll in your hands or cut out in circles and please them in the pan
- Place in oven for 20 minutes
If you don't have self-rising flour it is okay. All that means is the baking powder and salt are already in it. As long as you have these three ingredients you're good to go. For every cup of self-rising flour called for in your recipe, measure flour carefully. You will need:
- 1 level cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour.
- 1½ teaspoons (6 grams) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1 gram) kosher salt.
- Whisk to combine.
Flour tip: Sift your flour. Whether it be with a sifter or a mesh strainer. 1 cup of unsifted flour is approximately 10oz. That means your product will be heavier than it should be. Quite dense/solid. Now, 1 cup of sifted flour is 8oz. The perfect 1 cup which make your product lighter, fluffier and more airy.