Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no-bake dessert during warm summer months. Especially if you love cookies and cream!
- 3 Room temperature eggs
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Hot milk, for blooming the cocoa powder
- 60 g (⅓ cup + 1 tbsp) All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
For the Oreo Ice Cream
- 2 cups Cold heavy cream
- 12 oz Cold sweetened condensed milk
- 20 Oreos
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Oreos (add as much as you like)
- Chocolate Sauce,optional
While that recipe was easy. There is an even EASIER way of making this cake with just five ingredients!
- 1 pkg Oreos crushed (see notes)
- 1/4 c butter melted
- 1/2 Gallon cookies and cream ice cream softened
- 16 oz jar hot fudge warmed
- 8 oz carton whipped topping thawed
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl reserving ½ cup for the top. Add butter and mix well.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over crust and freeze for 2 hours.
- Drizzle warm fudge over ice cream and freeze for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping and sprinkle with reserve Oreos and freeze for 2 hours. Remove from freezer and let it set out for 15 minutes before serving.
Oreo Ice Cream Cake
There you go. Two variations on the same cake. Both very easy.