EASY 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice fudge.
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- 18 oz white chocolate or white chocolate chips (3 cups)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Combine condensed milk and white chocolate in pot
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and well mixed
- Add pumpkin spice
- Dump in lined 9"x9" square pan OR use a disposable pan of the same size
- optional top with more pumpkin spice
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
You can also prepare this fudge using the "microwave method" I previously posted.
If you'd like a more involved version that uses actual pumpkin puree I've got you covered there as well. This Pumpkin Fudge Recipe uses real pumpkin and just 4 other simple ingredients to make a melt in your mouth fudge! This particular version also uses the Microwave Method.
- 4 cups white chocolate chips 24 ounces (weight not liquid)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together over low heat until
- smooth and combined, stirring often. Alternatively, melt in the microwave. Microwave for 30
- seconds, stir well, and then continue to microwave at 30 second intervals stirring very well until
- just combined. The mixture will be very thick. Stir in the pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into a lined pan. Refrigerate at least four hours to set. Cut and serve.