A History of Pumpkins
- 1 Quart (1L) Whole Milk
- 2 Cups (450g) Pumpkin Puree
- 4 eggs
- ½ Cup (190g) Molasses
- 1 ½ teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- Pie Dough
- Blind bake the pie crust until fully cooked.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until smooth then add to cooled pie crust. Bake at 350°F / 175°C for 75 - 80 minutes or until there is just a slight wobble in the middle of the pie.
- Turn off oven but leave the pie in to cool with the door slightly ajar (you can use a wooden spoon to prop it open).
- Let cool completely before slicing. This actually tastes even better the next day!