This is a super easy fudge recipe. Even if you’ve never made fudge before you can make this easy white chocolate peppermint fudge recipe.
With just 4 ingredients and a few minutes you can make this peppermint fudge recipe. The hardest part is crushing the candy but there is a VERY simple way to accomplish that as well.
This is another recipe using the quick and simple "microwave method".
- 1 package of White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Flavoring
- 14 ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Here is another variation using the double boiler method. Really, it's the same dang thing. Making chocolate fudge and topping with the peppermint candies.
- Cooking spray, for spraying foil
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Red peppermint candies, crushed, for topping