Rich, creamy and delicious Peanut Butter Bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate!
For the Base
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled (210g)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (300g)
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar (210g)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (240g)
For the chocolate topping
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips (280g)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (65g)
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Crush graham crackers in a ziploc bag using a rolling pin or blitz using a food processor.
- Melt butter in a large bowl add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar then fold in the crumbs. Transfer to lined dish and smooth.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter, pour over the peanut butter base, smooth then chill for at least 90 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.