Let your guests build their own personal cheesecakes. Even kids can do it. No baking required and your guests will LOVE it!
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (crush yourself or buy in a box)
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container light whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping, nuts, caramel, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, etc..
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and the pumpkin pie spice until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Personally, I don't bother with the first or third step. All you have to do ahead of time is make the pumpkin cheesecake filling and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- When ready for your guests just put out a bowl of graham cracker crumbs (you can buy this at Walmart) and let the guests put their own into the bottom of their little bowl/cup first. Then they put the cheesecake mixure on top and top it off with whipped cream. This whole thing truly is build your own.
- If you'd rather you could just get one of those pre-made 9" graham cracker crusts and put it in that instead. Just get a little extra whipped topping to put on top and you have a cheesecake for the dessert table at the holidays.