The most simplistic homemade whipped cream with just 3 ingredients in under 5 minutes!
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream cold (355ml)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5ml)
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Or into a large bowl if you're making with a hand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla or whichever flavoring you've chosen. Whip on high for a few minutes. Do not walk away! The cream whips quickly and if over-whipped will become curdled and lose it's silky texture.
- You'll know the cream is done when soft peaks are formed by as the whisk/beater is raised.
If you would like a little less sugar you can always modify this like so...
- 2 cups heavy cream 480ml, cold
- ¼ cup powdered sugar 30g
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 10ml